Estate Plans do more that distribute your assets after you are gone. A properly designed estate plan will protect you during your life. It covers healthcare decision, management of your assets, guardianship of your minor children, and much more.
We provide personalized estate planning to each and every family we work with. Our approach is educational and proactive – we first determine each client’s individual needs, desires, and values, and then tailor their plan to best fulfill their dreams.
Some Of Our Services
We represent families and individuals throughout all stages of life:
- Two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves.
- Unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel.
- Blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations.
- Single parents looking to makes sure that if something were to happen to them that their children are cared for by the people they choose and in the way they want.
- High net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes.
- Family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership.
- Estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration.
- Family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind by a trust administration.
With each of our estate plans, we include a no-charge 3-year review to ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan and ensure that all our clients' assets are held properly for maximum protection.
We have annual membership programs for clients that desire even more service. Whether you participate in one of our membership programs or not, we keep all of our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect their lives.
In addition, we perform reviews of existing plans that may be out of date and handle all aspects of administration after the death of a loved one.
Our clients benefit from the care we offer the whole family from free estate checkups to basic planning documents for young adult children; become part of our client family and feel how much we care.
To find out how we can help you, schedule a complimentary Estate Planning Strategy Session.
If you don't see a service listed that you need, and it's related to estate planning or administration, schedule a complimentary Estate Planning Strategy Session; if we can't help you we will refer you to someone that can.